why is it that when u ask a question instead of other moms to answer it they insult and critisize other moms answers, they don't mind there own business and just answer the question with there damn opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i had to read your question a couple of times but i think i got it. you are asking why people here don't just give their opinion without saying something snarky, right?

i don't get that either. i saw that happen earlier today. maybe i'm just a kum-bi-ya kinda gal.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• It's like attracting moths to a lightbulb.

I think it would be a good idea for CM to have an option so only the question asker could see the answers, NOBODY else.

Technically this isn't a public forum, yanno? I know it's definitely become one, but it's being abused every day by people with chips on their shoulders.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• oh my gosh i hate when people do that shit
    babyphat3216

Answer by babyphat3216 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I made an error on the part of "and just answer the question with there damn opinion?" I meant to put "they should just answer the question with there damn opinion and not be rude to others." lol.
    Anonymous

• Honestly I think that people hide behind the internet and let their bitchy tough guy sides come out because it's safe when you're using a keyboard. I also think that people answer rudely when a question might strike a nerve. I've seen that a lot on the cheating questions and such. Then there are those that answer rudely because they are tired of the ignorance on some of the questions. I don't agree with answering rudely. I was raised if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. it's a pity that as adults we cant' all follow that simple golden rule.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't like that either, I mean everybody is entitled to there own opinion but some mom's want all the mom's to think or believe the samething they do and since we don't, they get all pissed and start saying cruel things.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Or how about when someone answers your question and insults you.....and doesn't have the nerve to put out who they are, just say anonymous. that irritates me. i had a woman give me shit because i wasn't doing "the right thing and breast feeding my baby" and that i should relactate. like, thanks for making me feel like shit still.....because my body just dried up, i didn't choose to formula feed and ended up having to. people aren't too sensitive and don't always think about why someone does what they do. but i totally agree with you!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I think some people are just mean in these situations because they can be. They are really angry with something in their lives they can't control so they come here and beat on people they don't know. Maybe some of them need to get LAID! Others just need to get a life.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 8:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I suspect that some don't realize that we all are real people. They know it, but they don't realize it and think that they aren't hurting anybody. I'd hate to think people are just mean.

Answer by Bmat at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• report them.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 8:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008