Is anyone else sick of the drama starting posts? adult content

Is someone else getting PA really your business at all?  This one has really started to irritate me.  Who cares how many kids someone else has, what detergent they use, or what toilet they wipe their butts with.  No life?  Yeah I'd say so.  I think that with all of our different opinions and thoughts and feelings, NO ONE is ever going to agree.  SO why make a post that you already know is going to start drama?!  Okay, vent over.  Come on ladies, VENT WITH ME!  Who else is peed off today!?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't give a crap if I'm bashed. I'm a damn good mommy and if someone doesn't agree, they can kiss it! :)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Ok, you want a vent...here's one about this site.

Some of these women act like children themselves, yet they're giving advice. Some need to realize they aren't fooling anyone. They come on here and think they're witty and impressive, but they're not. Really. I'm laughing at them because I can see right through the BS. But hey...they can go for it if it makes them feel good about themselves.

Vent over.

:)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree!! My CafeMom pet peeve is the people who posts 'questions', but they're not really questions just opinions about certain subjects and then they get all keyboard gangster on you when you (or someone else) posts that they disagree with them. It's like get over yourself! I'm not a perfect mom, I'm not a Stepford wife, and I'm actually quite proud of that! I don't brush my hair (it's super short haha), I had to use Medicaid my last 4 months of my first pregnancy because nobody would hire me and I ran out of savings, I fart on my husband and think it's funny, my 5 year old has a computer, and McDonalds is like ghetto disneyland for my kids. Hahaha. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It is getting quite annoying. I don't know why there have to be 35 posts regarding PA and 14 about breastfeeding. It's all the same stuff over and over again.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I got sick of them so long ago that I don't even care anymore, lol. They've always been here, and always will be. There are some people that just need to get a life and grow up!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I'm not peed but I use tiolet paper, Charmin.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• This is so common, I don't even bother answering those questions. They are intended to bait.

PS. My daughter's hair was a rat's nest earlier because she was sick and didn't want me to touch her hair. And if they want chips and I have them in the house, I give them chips. I will never claim to be a holier than thou perfect mother. It's easier to tell the truth than fabricate the perfect life.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I haven't been on much today so I must've missed all the posts, but in general they do beat a dead horse over, and over, and over on here...We do have tp standards though, I won't use 1 ply... i'm snoody when it comes to my hoo-ha and butt comfort... can't have skin irritation when you're talking down there, that's just not right! I'd rather the chips then my sons digestion this evening, he got into the 2-liter of diet coke while we were watching the game...it's gone, and he didn't spill... needless to say its almost 10pm and he's still up... oops :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I take my son to Gymboree classes some mornings and all of the moms look like they've been up for hours and like they've gotten ready for half the time. I'm clean and dressed decently, but sometimes I don't even put on make-up and my hair is just boring and straight, lol. I wear jeans and t-shirts, they're in little matching yoga outfits and crap, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I get irritated at the moms who come on here and act like they poop roses. Sometimes I'm like "will the REAL moms here please stand up", lol. Where are my fellow moms who give their kids chips and who's hair is always a mess and they don't remember if they brushed it that day or not, lol."

LOL. I hear ya. I take great care of my son, but I know what you mean. Today we went to *gasp* McDonalds and he had grilled chicken and a few FRENCH FRIES. I know, I'm a horrible mother. AND he was so tired tonight when we got home that I didn't want to wake him up to brush his teeth. Come on, bash me.

Oh...and I wore the jeans I have on right now yesterday. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011