do you smoke?

in the car with you kids?
in the house with your kids?
then your disgusting if you answer YES!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a problem with anyone who smokes... it's when they "force" their children & others to smoke by smoking in the house in the car or standing right in front of the entrance doors of a store, hospital or building, making everyone else walk through it to get inside or out. & it kills me to see a mom have a cigarette, then immediately pick up & nurse their baby. Poor little thing has to smell that stinky smell & breath those poisonous toxins & then get tainted milk.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I smoke.  I cut down to 3 cigs a day and I feel good about it.  Smoking is my decision not anyone elses.  And I am sure that I could say that something you do is disgusting, we can all point the finger at someone else and say that.  No, I don't smoke in my house or in my car.  I prefer to smoke outside but I could really give 2 hoots where someone else chooses to smoke their cigs.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No and no. I used to smoke but stopped when I got pregnant. However...are you perfect? If not, don't point fingers. I wouldn't call someone disgusting just because they smoke.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes I smoke. But I dont smoke in the car nor in my house or aound my children.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yes I smoke but not in the house. I don't like the smell it leaves or the nastiness it puts on the walls. I smoke in my ride as well, but I don't have kids any longer so that part of the question is moot.

Might want to be careful on that pedestal you are sitting on ... you can fall off and hurt yourself.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I don't smoke at all.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nope- I am a non-smoker.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I don't smoke at all
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nope. YUK!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• No. I never have and never will. I find the smell of someone's oniony dinner on their coats and in their hair far more disgusting than cigarette smoke. I hate smelling someone's oniony dinner when I am in the store. I don't like cigarette smoke or the smell, but it's more tolerable than that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011