preg. again?

ohh dear. my 9 month old is not going to be happy if something changes that takes ANY attention away from him, could it be wrong? i feel preg from like the moment of conception. i took a test on the 1/25 and it was negative, then on 1/27 i got my period a week early, got off thursday. on a hunch tonight i took a test and it was positive. could it be wrong?

jimmysmom29

Asked by jimmysmom29 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A positive is a positive is a positive. As long as it was read with in the correct time frame. Congrats? :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I say go to the doctor. They will be able to confirm, but false positives happen.

Good luck either way!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I agree usually a positive means you are, but false positives, although rare, do happen. The doc is the best way to go.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A positive test is always positive. A negative may be wrong if test was taken too early and preg hormones are not high as yet.
    Be happy, your baby is too young now: he'll need a little brother or sister to play with. When the new baby comes, they'll sleep in the same room, will play together and life will be more fun. Just try not to spoil the older one, cause if he's got too much attention now, your life will be more difficult over time, with one baby or a new one too.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Keep in mind that the period could have been implantation bleeding. One could be pregnant 5 times and only experiance this once. I have 3 and only had it with the first, and almost nothing with #2 and #3. I feel that if it was a positive then it is a yes. Good luck!!
    Noble_One

Answer by Noble_One at 11:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I hoped the same thing 3 doctors told me its just not possible im sorry. Good news the baby will be well over a year when its time and having kids close together is always nice for them to grow up together. Its gonna be ok honey..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 11:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A positive is a positive!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It's impossible to get a false positive! It would have to be detecting a hormone that doesn't exist and that just doesn't make sense. :) It's likely your 'period' was implantation bleeding, which typically occurs approximately one week before you're actually due for your period. (in a normal 28 day cycle) I'd say you're pregnant, congratulations! Your child will adjust, don't worry.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 5:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2011