What weird thing do you carry in your purse?

I always have like 3 straws with me. I hate when I grab fast food and they dont give me a straw.

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A book or my Nook so I always have something to do in case I have to wait.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• According to my friends, it the Instead cup that I have rather than the traditional tampon.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A crayon, scrap paper and a match box car
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• tooth picks.
    Justmom223

Answer by Justmom223 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A handcuff key. I used to work security and had a spare and left it in there because well I never know what weird situtation i could end up in. lol. And a Florida Gators card guard because i sometimes play poker.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have crayons in my purse. I think my daughter stuck them in there...sucks when I'm trying to fill out a bank deposit slip, and I pull out a crayon instead of a pen! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I always have my ipod,
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A handcuff key. I used to work security and had a spare and left it in there because well I never know what weird situtation i could end up in

That's awesome

I have the master key to an old local high school that was torn down last year. My mom taught there for many years, she somehow gained access to the key, and somehow it ended up on my key ring... I've just never bothered to take it off there. It'd be cooler if the building still existed.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• A lighter. Why is that weird? Because I don't smoke and neither does my Husband. You just never know when you might need one. haha.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• a pad and tampon.. its weird because im pregnant lol just haven't taken them out.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2011