Pi**ing, moaning, venting and yes I am having wine while doing it. (Long)

My ex and myself have been divorced for five years now. He is remarried (almost four years) with no children. That stupid punk is trying to hold my check I know for my roof money. The house and insurnace is still in his name, but by order of divorce decree the house is all mime with a quick claim over to me. SO YES I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO THE HOUSE NOT HIM. Insurance mailed him the check because it is i his name, he should have given me a check tonight and didn't. So I guess it is off to the lawyers office again. POINT BEING, that punk thinks he still HAS TO CONTROL EVERYTHING! Everytime I get a s/o which has not been many, and I have one now (BUT NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN AROUND MY KIDS because I don't do that kind of stuff), he gets kinda ill with me about things, tries to act as if I am a Monday through Friday every other weekend babysitter for his butt. IF I don't copperate with what "they" want he pouts like a child. He is the one that left so if he wanted to "control" anything he should have thought about that long before he left. He also tries to do stuff such as baptizing my chilren this weekend when we already have a home church and he passes nothing by me nor does he ask like he is suppose to according to the papers, he just "does it." The only reason he does it is because he thinks he has back up by his wife because all he has ever done is "have all his dirty work done by others while he sits and watches." When we seperated and divorced I have delt more with his mom (he moved back in with her when he left here and is a big mommas boy) his cousin and his now wife. BECAUSE HE DOES NOTHING but want to order everything around. What a jerk. I am now crying, sipping wine, and venting because I am sooooooooo sick of his crap. I had one of the best weekends with my s/o and now it seems like this crap starts up again. EVERYTIME I try to have a life my ex jerk seems to take it upon himself to try and give me a hard time. I have done nothing to deserve this. I have even bent over backwards and let our son play football down where he lives just because of his work schedual so he could see him play, I have done this for two years now but he can bet his butt that I WON'T DO IT NO MORE. I hate to sound so cynical, but I am beyond burned out, he wasn't a good husband let alone I wasn't the perfect wife BUT you get out of it what you put into it and he put nothing into it but a bunch of freaking orders while he was out skirting around and ended up with one of the ones he was skirtting around with. Why does he think he has to still rule everything?? What a nut!!!!!!!

(sorry but I am so upset now, my children are in the bed and I have done my best to keep a good postitive spirit up in front them, they mean everything to me)

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Good for you!  Drink another glass for me!  I agree, keep up the positive attitude in front of your kids but your doing awesome by letting it out.  Everyone needs to vent!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thank you!!! :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Let is out mama! At least you know here you've always got a place to do it. Poop on your turd of an ex. Yes, two feces references in one sentence....seemed fitting.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• good

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Wow i personally know how hard this is! You are doing awesome but if i may make a suggestion..............turn the tables around and stop being so accessible! Yes don't make it so convenient for him! Put son in ball close to you. Work everything around your schedule. Don't run anything by him and threaten his weekends if he doesn't start running things by you!!!! Especially if it is in papers! Also tell him you will start to deal with him and only him if he is available! Have a couple glasses for me please cause now i'm steaming mad! GL!!!!!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Our son will be in ball in the other direction where I should have put him before, it is an hr and a half from my ex and I don't care anymore. I won't bend over backwards anymore and I am just so done it is unreal.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I wish I couldn't relate to you but my ex also thinks he has to control everything. He was even able to convince a judge to give him everything, I got the kids. Then when he got this stupid pig for a wife she decided she wanted my kids so he convinced the judge I was unfit he took them. What kind of stupid judge will give a man kids when he doesn't want them at first and then turns around and tries to complain the mother is unfit. Then he turns around and gives me the older boy but not the younger one. How can I be only fit for one of them.
    Just letting you know you're not alone.
    MelissaCarole

Answer by MelissaCarole at 12:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Thank you for all your replies and as for the last mom, I am sooooooooooo sorry that has happened to you. Sometimes I feel as though that is what my ex will try and pull anytime with me. Sorry to hear many thoughts and prayers with everyone!!!
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011