bOObz

do you have to wait a certain amount of time after breastfeeding before you get breast implants?
and how long should you wait after getting them done to pick up your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I would think you'd want your boobs to settle back to their normal shape before altering them so you know what your really working with.....are you sure you don't want anymore children?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• your doctor (chosen plastic surgeon, that is) will tell you how long to wait after bfing. and they usually want you to not pick up anything over a certain poundage for at least couple weeks, and not to lift your arms higher than waist for a while, too, in order to not undo stitches/etc. you'll likely be sore, so you'd want to take it easy and not overdo the lifting..unless you want your recovery to linger or need to get back in the office for damage-control.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 2:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• when I was considering a breast lift I was told I needed to have stopped nursing for six months but my friend got her new boobies after only 2 months!!
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 3:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i think it's supposed to be 6 months and then you cant lift anything heavy for like at least 2 weeks.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008