Have you been on a Disney cruise? Positives/negatives....

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 9:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Travel

• yep! my parents took us as kids we were 12 and 8! my lil bro enjoyed it more i was a little to old i think!! we did the park for 4 days and the cruise for 3 days! it was great! all the rooms are themed and dinner is themed! we saw a few movies and they have a kids club area that was fun! i liked the park better but the cruise was fun for a few days! if it was longer than 3-4 days i would of gotten bored on the boat but the islands we stopped at were fun and they had stuff for us to do!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• yes in 08. we left thanksgiving day for a 3 night/4 night land and sea package through disney. the whole trip was fun but to do that we would've liked more time. the cruise was nice and the weather was mild but a lot warmer than the northwest at that time of year. lol to me as i have fairly simple almost child-like tastes for food the dinner seating seemed a little too fancy for me and my daughter who was a little over 2 at the time. castaway cay was nice but very windy and had a major threat of rain so they called a lot of the activities off the day we were there. all i can think of now. pm me if you have any questions.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 11:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011