How big were you with twins?

During the first 4-12 weeks how much did you/remember gaining. Cause I am gaining extreme wait and I'm only 8 weeks preg. I am thinking possibly twins?

I also have:
- EXTREME morning sickness.
- EXTREME fatigue.
- EXTREME urinataion.
- and... EXTREME weight gain.

Do you think twins? Or just the pregnancy?

Thanks,
Taylor XOXO to all.

TaylorXoxBobby

Asked by TaylorXoxBobby at 10:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be twins! I delivered at 7 months with mine I was 40 centimeters! HUGE in other words. I was sick until they were born and in maternity clothes at 8 weeks in total I gained about 60 pounds! Uugggg!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Normal pregnancy symptoms. Having twins doesn't mean your symptoms are any worse.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nope, don't set yourself up for that. I was extremely sick with my ds. They tried putting me on meds, but made it worse. And weight shouldn't be a factor at 2 months regardless of how many little buns you have in your oven.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I didn't have twins and I had the same symptoms and my stomach was huge very early. I measured 48in at 38 wks at delivery and I only gained 25lbs with most of it in the first trimester.
    Anonymous

• * cm * not in. .....
    Anonymous

• Actually, i was showing only four weeks into my pregnancy, my jeans were tight and i was wearing materinity jeans within the next week. People thought i was pregnant with twins, not only because of this but because twins run in my family....but nope just one baby (im also pretty tiny though, i am 5 foot and 120 pounds so maybe thats why i was showing so early) ..I also had pretty bad symptoms too but it was just my son stirring up trouble!! lol
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 10:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I have all that as well and only one is on board lol.. Is it your second pregnancy?
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 11:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Those are all normal pregnancy symptoms, only an ultrasound or HCG level test can tell you for sure....
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had no morning sickness with my twins, I did notice my underwear was already tight at 5 weeks, I got pretty big, lol...ultrasound was the notifier for me at 13 weeks
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2011