half time show

who else thought the half time show was LAME!!!

momaholly

Asked by momaholly at 10:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• omg! they sounded like a bunch of drunk kareoke bar patrons. the lights on the V didn't work. lmao! so stupid. and the londe should sing by herself, she sounded horrid with the back eyed peas.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• It was HORRIBLE. The mixing was so bad int he beginning - then you could really hear them and it got worse. I thought it was funny that Slash just kept his head down when Fergie butchered Sweet Child of Mine. She has the voice to pull off that song, I don't know what she was trying to do but I think my ears bled a little.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Worst halftime show ever. BEP suck live!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• i deffinetly hated it... i like usher but what wads up with his hair!!! it looked way nappy and messy.... what what about those ice cube looking things on the dancers heads??? lmao but i guess id want my face covored too! lol
    momaholly

Comment by momaholly (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Usher definitely looked like he just woke up from a hangover very grungy, but still sexy and the best part of the show!! It was totally lame...Fergie sounded so horrible I really feel bad for her!!! I did like how they had alot of people and dancers involved but just looked messy at the same time!

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 10:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Ya we thought the same, they were very disappointing. Just read a bunch of reviews one that said, it may go down as the worst halftime show ever. Im thinking it was.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• For the most part for me half time never lives up to the hype..... but yikes on trying to cover GNR and then to dance like Axl as well
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Worst ever.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Christina Aguilera butchered "The Star Spangled Banner"

Fergie butchered "Sweet Child O' Mine".

What a shame!

The only good thing about the Super Bowl were the commercials!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• whats a half time show?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2011