After having Merina removed how long does it take for af to return?

After having Merina removed how long does it take your period to return because I am ttc?

vroberts3677

Asked by vroberts3677 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine came about a week after, but my next one didn't come for 35 days.
    Anonymous

• I was so irregular for a long time. We have been TTC since Jan and thanks to the mirena I am no on 3 different types of med to help me so I would give it a few months and then if youa re not pregnant or reg ask your doctor to run some test on you so you dont wait and then figure out something is wrong... It is nothing bad I am on clomid to make me ovulate again estrodial to help my fluids be a good enviroment for the sprem and prometrium to make my uterus able to support a baby again because the mierna breaks down the walls of your uterus and mine never built back up so I would def give it a few months and if NO LUCK call your doctor best of luck to you!!!!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i got my mirena removed on Sept. 11th of this year and i got my period on Oct. 13th so almost exactly a month later and my november AF Come That Same Time!! so everything has been fine with me!! good luck to you!
    LAURYNLILLIAN

Answer by LAURYNLILLIAN at 9:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008