hair gel for infants?

my son is 7 1/2 months old. at the length his hair is it looks soo cute all spiked up after his bath. hes got this really cute new outfit that i want to take some pictures of him in, and the spikey hair would look adorable with it. i dont want to put it in his hair every day, but to take some pics and maybe every now and then. what product is safe for a baby his age? one i could find in a grocery store or drug store..

moniAngie

Asked by moniAngie at 8:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think regular hair gel is fine. Not a lot obviously and none with harsh chemicals but the regular stuff won't hurt him. Just don't get it in his eyes or mouth.
    Anonymous

• You can boil lemons cut up into slices for 20 minutes. Strain then chill in the fridge. Store in fridge in a dpray bottle. This is a great hairspray/spray gel and works great on your hair too. Saves money and chemical free.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• When my first was born he had a lot of hair and when he got older I loved to spike it. I used a dab of regular gel mixed with water, that way it wasn't as still, but it still gave a good hold and washed out easier.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 8:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Baby Johnson has a baby oil gel. Its by the baby stuff, It doesn't get hard, its just right. I just used enough to style my sons hair.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008