Does this happen to you?

Do you ever get extremely dizzy before you are about to start you monthly cycle or should I be wondering about possible pregnancy (can't test til mid week if i am possibly gonna miss my cycle that is) I have never been this dizzy before especially before my cycle so i think this is kind of odd?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have that same issue but mine is caused from being anemic. low iron in my blood.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Yep, anemia can cause it. I get dizzy a lot, even when I'm not on or near my period. I need to talk to my doc.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I do not. But i do not have anemia.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Please go see a doctor. I want you to take good care of yourself. If you are pregnant (yeaah) you should get started on prenatal vitimins and keep that baby and yourself healthy. I am going to act like your mommy now, DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK! lol God Bless and take good care of yourself.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011