online trial not here yet. is it coming?

it charged the credit card on the 4th and it has still not come is there a way to contact the company or should i wait longer? do you think this was a scam to get credit card number? it was the acai power500 if you can tell me anything thanks.

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 8:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• What is acai power 500? and if its taking that long to get there its more than likely a scam at the longest i ever waited was a week. I'm not tring to be rude or upset you thats the farthest thing from what I want. I think its time you call the company and complain or cancel the payment if its not to late. I think it is to late if its been since the 4th. Message me if you want I can help you find a place with the same products that you can trust even if its not online.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008