update to my dd came home from her dads and dd has two daddys (wordy sry)

Well I sent him a nice little text message that said:

"Do me a favor, next time you get the girls try to contain your feelings towards me. I do not talk shit about you to the girls...next time u have a problem pertaining the girls, like cutting their hair, voice your concerns to me not them we are adults not children so act like one and quiting feeding shit into our 3 and 5 year old heads because they will come back and tell me. The words out of a 3 year old mouth should not be daddy hates you and called you the b word. Believe me when I tell you the feelings are mutual but you will never hear the girls saying mommy called you an asshole (I WANTED TO SAY BITCH, LOL). As far as Malia calling Harry daddy Harry, she started that on her own after a visit with you. I am sure it wouldn't bother you if they called Sabrina mom, it wouldn't bother me. She is with you, the girls love her, and I am sure she helps take care of them when they are there. Aryana call her dads girlfriend momma Ashley. Maybe if you were around more things would be different.  You could at least call."

His response (he immediately called me)

He said he doesn't talk about me but about their hair he asked them if they cut their own hair again which i explained that they didn't and i did it to straighten it out from the last time they butchered themselves (this coming from a man how shaved both their heads because of head lice) About calling me a bitch...he was telling Malia that harry wasn't her dad and she couldn't call him that and asked her who said it was OK to call him that and she responded that i did and he told her I was a stupid bitch...so i told him would he mind if they called Sabrina mom and he said Sabrina doesn't want them to call her mom and tells them she isn't their mom. (shes a little stuffy and doesn't have any kids) Anyway, I told him that Malia started this herself and that she knows the difference and that's why she calls him daddy and harry daddy harry and he will just have to get over it whether we are married or not. Of course I had to throw in him not seeing him and he says he schedule doesnt permit him to see them as often as he would like to (he works 8 days and is off 4, dont feed me that bs). So, I told him he could at least call and he says he doesn't like calling my SO's phone..which he doesn't answer if its their dad anyway...aaahhhh i feel better now...sorry so long

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• ~*Hugs*~... I know it seems drastic but have you considered a court order that states he have court supervised visitation until he can take anger management and control what he says/does in front of the children? I hate to limit a father to their children but if things are that bad the children don't deserve to live it.

What ever your solution I pray the best interest of the kids is what happens!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• thanks momma clark...he was suppose to have been court ordered ro attend parenting classes and anger management but idk if he ever did it as far as visitation goes there has never been any set visitation except when we were dealing with the restraining order and before he got with this girl...he told his lawyer he wanted the girls every 8 days for 4 days but that never went through because he never paid his lawyer to file the paper work
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• sorry, I can only tell you that when they are 18 you wont have to deal with it...I used to pray daily that it would end before that but it didnt, good luck to you
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ty
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You and your ex need to be in couples counseling to learn how to communicate. This situation is very bad for the kids.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011