readings

anyone know of a group that actually does readings

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• What kind of reading? Picture? Tarot? Something else?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• picture is what i was looking for i know its all entertainment but just wanted to see what they see in my future
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'm in The Psychic Realm and several of us do readings. Sometimes it takes people a while to answer because not all of us see anything. Sometimes only one person will pick up on something, sometimes several might. There are other times when someone will answer right away,though.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i am part of psychic realm and havent gotten anything yet and my response is a couple weeks old :(
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'll check around for it. If I can't see/sense anything, I'll bump it for you. There are a LOT of posts that come through there daily and sometimes a few get lost. It's happened to one of mine before (I posted and didn't get a response for weeks or maybe more than a month).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i did get one response saying a readign would be with me shortly...thanks so much what kinda of readings do you do
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I do picture, but I can do tarot (sometimes) if I have a pic. Do you have a link to the post? I haven't come across it yet and I've gone through like 10 pages lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/26447/forums/read/13211692/i_am_new_and_would_love_a_reading_what_ever_u_got_ladies_open_fire?last#last
    i guess this would be the link i also added a new pic
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• no
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You might want to go to your Groups tab and do a search. If the groups are private and you can't take a look around, contact the group owner. The speed of her response will let you know how active or inactive the group is.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2011