Keeping things spicey relationship-wise with my partner.

Well, we fight. A lot. I love him with ALLL my heart, and I know that he loves me just as much! But we just never find time to do anything alone. We are together all the time, (except when he is at work) and I NEVER ever get to go out on my own. I let him go out quite frequently. We never have sex. Please help!

Sherrae

Asked by Sherrae at 8:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• He's going out quite frequently, without you.... you're never having sex.... and you're asking, what? Sounds like the reason you can't find time to do anything alone is cause he's going out all the time... do you see red flags swinging in the air all around him? I can see them from here dear
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• ooooh! I don't like the way that sounds.
    Don't let him go out byhimself all the time because that will cause him to stray he needs to be with you wheater it is at home or out but not without you.
    Especially you guys are not having sex often something is up. Yes you might want to give each other some time off but that is ridiculous,
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• girl u better snap if hes going out i think you should to if he gets mad fuck it still go out it takes to,if he says no then stop him from going out and the sex part better find yourself a new partner
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 10:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008