I want to make a valentine gift with my 7 month old for my husband any ideas??

I was thinking about finger painting but I think my 7 month old might eat the paint.. so now I don't know what to do..

jessicabrashear

Asked by jessicabrashear at 11:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Holidays

• hand prints with this poem
    This is my hand.
    My hand will do
    A 1000 loving things with you
    And you will remember
    When I am tall...
    That once my hand
    Was just this small.
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• use non toxic childrens paint
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• well my 20 month old ate the finger paint the first time we tried, so i def. wont do that again lol.. I did a shadow box last year with pictures of us, and pictures of our son, and cute quotes that we use all the time, used some ribbon, and put in a few flowers from our wedding, and some sentimental things, you could always try the paint on the whole hand to just get the hand print:) have fun!
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Thanks so much guys.. Yeah I was kinda scared that she would eat the paint and then somebody told me to use condiments but then she might get a allergic reaction..
    jessicabrashear

Comment by jessicabrashear (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Maybe paint on her hand to make a print of it in/on a heart with a poem to the effect of her hand always being on Hubby's heart??? And it'll mean a lot since it was of her actual hand!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Take the baby's pic and put it on a shirt for him to wear or a coffee mug, etc
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2011

• Try hand or foot prints in the shape of a heart.. With a little I love you in crayon ( very child like writing ) and sign her name.. Just make sure you wipe it off fast :) Good luck
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2011