Intimacy... adult content

Okay... So, I'm ALWAYS horny. It seems like @ bedtime I always want to have sex... He never does and it ends up causing fights, because we always have sex when he is in the mood but never when I am. After months of trying to find out some details he finally says it's because he doesn't feel sexy...

What do I do to make him feel sexy?
How do I get him in the mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• what makes u feel sexy? with most men it works the same way...how often do you tell him he is good looking
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 11:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• I've been through this, especially when I was pregnant. It's tough. I always do it for him when he wants it, but it's never true the other way around. I don't know what to tell you hon. It's common. It's normal. Doesn't really help, huh? Try not to let it cause arguments; that will just harm your relationship in the long term. Better to find other ways of satisfying your urges alone, or just putting up with it.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• wow,it seems ur telling my story,I used to think that its only my hubby who's like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• he sounds like he selfish...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• people are different. start trying and explore and discovere his like it go to be something like a perfume your way or a new visual look.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011