Twilight anyone?

Who else loves these books and is dying to see the new movie this coming weekend? I've heard they slated the next movie for 2010 but it's not being filmed just yet. I'm so excited!!!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Entertainment

• I'm very excited about seeing it =3 I started reading the first book right before they announced the movie. I just googled "Twilight" to see if there were any fansites or anything, and lo and behold, they had planned a movie for December 2008! I was like OH MY FUGGING GAWHHHD

Hahaha.
    Then of course I followed the production stuff and I was ecstatic when they changed the release date to November. I'm due next month and I was scared I wouldn't be able to see it in theaters xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Woo-hoo! I've already got my ticket! I love the books and can't wait!
    Anonymous

• I don't read series books
    momto7wonders

Answer by momto7wonders at 8:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn. I LOVE the books. I am not, however, seeing Twilight on opening night. I was thinking about it but other plans came up and I'm glad because it's going to be a crazy mess. I'll see it in a couple of weeks when all the chaos has died down.
    bretsnag

Answer by bretsnag at 9:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I'm a little behind and just started reading the first book. It's a good read! If I had the peace and quiet needed, I think I could read it in a day but....
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 9:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i read all 4 books in 2 weeks soo yea i am excited for the movie.... my DH thinks its stupid lol men!! but i will prob go see it when it hits our 99cent theater i cant afford to pay 10 + for a movie...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• UGH, they just closed our $1.50 theater! I'm still mad about that!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• OOOH, I'm excited! I can't see it in the theater though. There's nobody to go with me and I'm too scared to go alone even though I KNOW what's going to happen! I read all four books a couple of weeks ago and now, I just wait. . . wait. . .wait. . .

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Too scared to go see Twilight? It's not going to be scary! I think it's a cute love story, lol. Man, sometimes I wish my husband would talk to me the way Edward talks to Bella! That's ok though! The guys in books and movies are all made up and people don't REALLY talk like that ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I broke down and read the book, just finished yesterday, I will say that I am actually interested in the movie.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008