what do your kids want to be when they grow up?

my daughter wants to be a surgeon, she loves the gory med shows and watching surgery, she has been on this since she was 18mos old, her twin brother wants to be a lawyer, he is very matter of fact and insists on fairness at all times, he will also "defend" his sister to me if she is getting in trouble and he doesnt think she should!

shivasgirl

Asked by shivasgirl at 12:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• You mean this week?

Well, The Boy wants to be the next generation's Alton Brown and The Girl wants to be a nurse just like Mommy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He wants to be a dinosaur lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• whatever they want to be as long as they are happy...you sound like an excellent mom your kids have awesome plans for their futures and a good head on their shoulders you most be one proud momma
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• last year for career day she wanted to be a nurse... This year she wants to be (oh lord).... a mom... So i tried to explain to her she should have a job that she likes to do so she can take care of her kids as a mom...NOPE her daddys going to give her money to take care of them because she wants to be a mom just like me! LOL shes 6
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My four year old wants to be a dentist... this week anyway lol. my two yea old I don't know LOL
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My 7yo DD wants to be everything. She says she wants to be a police officer, a doctor, a vet, a firefighter and on and on. I am glad she wants to be everything. She can narrow it down as she gets older. My 6 yo doesn't have any ideas yet.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 8 yr old --- A video game developer
    7 yr old --- An artist
    5 yr old --- An ice road trucker (he loves that show)

DD is 1. The only thing she is concerned about is why her bowl no longer has any apples lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My 4yr old wants to be a Rockstar, he says like Bruno Mars& Justin Beiber, and also a dad so he can go to McDonalds.Now my 2yr old i have no clue, He loves airplanes, were always getting new blinds because he will literally mess them up by looking out the window for planes so df& i are hoping he will be a pilot,lol.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My perfect Son has to many talents and interests, He could do whatever He put His mind do and enjoys. He is already a Rockstar! ;D But so far, He says He wants to play for the Steelers and do what my wonderful Husband does (Law Enforcement). I am so proud of Him, He is THE most amazing Kiddo!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~.. I am so proud of my children!!! My 15 year old is in ROTC, and his goal is to become an airplane mechanic... my 5 year old currently wants to become a firefighter, and my 3 year old can care less
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2011