dying ur hair!!!

ne one colored their hair when they were preg? if so how far along were u?

kimmie123

Asked by kimmie123 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I colored my hair when I was pregnant with my 3rd child and I was about 5 months along. Instead of coloring it the color that was on the box it turned PINK. I never tried to color it again/

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I asked my doc bc I like to color my hair, he said there were some chemicals used in hair dyes awhile back, but they don't use them anymore. I dyed my hair several times, throughout my preg. My son came out perfectly healthy.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I WILL BE 12 WEEKS 2MORROW U THINK ITS OK 2 COLOR IT NOW OR SHUD I WAIT TILL AFT IM IN MY 2ND TRIMESTER?
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I wanted until my last trimester with my daughter...maybe about 33 weeks? and she turned out fine...IMO I would wait at least until the 2cd trimester and be in a well ventilated room so you don't inhale a lot of chemicals..
    MommyToEmily06

Answer by MommyToEmily06 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I would wait to be out of the 1st trimester... I have heard it is better to highlight then to dye all your hair.

Bolman

Answer by Bolman at 9:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2008