• In the Spotlight:

what movies made you cry

that wouldnt usually make people cry...i bawled at the end of sometimes they come back which is a steven king movie..which most dont usually cry

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 1:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i cry everytime i watch that patch adams, juno, and the pursuit of happyness..even tho i know how they end have you ever cried during a movie that most people wouldnt think you would cry during
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I misread your question, lol...so I deleted my post. I guess a movie that wouldn't normally make me cry...was a movie called "Hounddog" with Dakota Fanning
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• never heard of that one i am legend also makes me bawl
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• When I first saw The Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King in theater, I cried at the end. LOL. I am a big lord of the rings fan.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 2:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I cried to Joe Dirt when i was pregnant lol, my df was freaking out, i told him i was crying because Joe Dirts parents left him n never really did love him, another movie i have cried to was Enough w/Jlo. I was pregnant too so idk if that really counts,lol.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• lol
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Well... I know that Marley and Me had my eyes welling up with tears..
    I have all 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD and there are two episodes on DVD (so therefore I call it a movie...), that always get the waterworks going.

1.The Gift (season 5's ending)
    2. Grave (season 6's ending)

Let me see... what else... II know Old Yeller made me cry... Gosh darn it... I know there are others but those are the few that immediately come to mind.
    Randomosity2

Answer by Randomosity2 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Click. Like wtf i thought it was suppose to be a comedy.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• oh yea that one was sad to think i also cried oh and family man
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i always cry at the end of Home Alone. Kevin wakes up on Christmas morning and thinks his family is there.... but they're not...  :(

Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2011