Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating ashes??

While I was gone to the store today, my 2 year old got into the fireplace and ate some ashes!! Now her poo is an odd color and her pee is cloudy. Should I worry? Do you think it just has to pass?

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • i wouldnt worry u can google search it but i dont think u have to worry about it
    suhweetness

    Answer by suhweetness at 1:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • Call the pediatrician or poison control, just to be safe but I * think * she might be ok
    dragonqueen

    Answer by dragonqueen at 1:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN