Does your DH/SO watch porn, and if they do, does it bother you? adult content

I'm at war with myself on this subject. As a woman, I would love it if my DH had ceased to be attracted to other women the moment I married him, but as a realist I recognize that men biologically cannot help having thoughts and reactions to attractive females. My DH tells me that on the rare occasions he DOES look at porn, he doesn't think of the women as real people, just images that turn him on and then he fantasizes about me. Either that's a load of bull**** or I have a very sweet Hubby. Still, just the fact that he's looking at other women naked is enough of a problem for me to not really care WHAT his explanation is. I am trying to figure out how to reconcile my feelings on this because it has been really bothering me lately. Any thoughts, suggestions?

ShainaMay

Asked by ShainaMay at 2:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• it's just a fantasy. I think a lot of guys look at porn and fantasize about doing those things with their wife.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wish my SO isn't into I think its fun to watch you can always get newideas from it and some times it can be really funny
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 2:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It's just a fantasy I wouldn't worry about it, its not like he is going to walk outside and meet a porn star and up & leave you maybe you should try watching it with him is he watching daily or just every now and then?

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He doesn't watch it regularly at all actually so i'm not too worried about that. And we do watch it together every once in a while but i'm just not that into it. We have a pretty good sex life and i don't have any issues with him and porn, just porn in general i think. It's hard to explain. It just makes me really uncomfortable because I'm not a guy and it doesn't appeal to me and it's hard for me to come to terms with just how much a man's basic instincts control him. I guess it kind of annoys me?
    ShainaMay

Comment by ShainaMay (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I watch with him sometimes and i dont wanna run around and cheat on him. He watches it and I dont think it hurts our relationship, but if he was doing it behind my back it would bother me.
    Brooke505

Answer by Brooke505 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• we watch porn together....we hv that communication
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• maybe some but at my back
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011