How did were u able to tell u were pregnant?

I was suppose to get my period this past week, nothing! I (or I should say we) had intercourse the week prior ~ after months of nothing (we have been having problems)...My stomach hurts, I feel neauses, tired and I think I am getting tenderness in my breasts?!!? I have had 2 children and I miscarriage ~ and this feels like when I was pregnant with all of them. But is it to soon to know?!? FYI ~ (maybe TMI my period was suppose to come on the 14th and still not here)....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could be depending on when you ovulated. I say give it another week before testing. Could just be stress!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I found out cuz I took a test.
    Anonymous

• Take a test. But I found out by breast tenderness, frequent urination (had to get up in the middle of the night to pee and had never had to do that before), feeling very hungry and nausea smelling smoke.
    LilLegs

Answer by LilLegs at 9:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2008