Superbowl: What happened to Cristina Aguliera?!

With her set of lungs, you know she's had to have sang the National Anthem 100 times of more at different events. Was she just nervous and forgetful? I feel sorry for her because I know she's never going to live this one down. I don't think it will be as bad as Roseanne Barr though lol. I noticed right after she goofed up, the camera shot over to the U.S. troops who acted as if nothing had happened. Some of the football players though had strange looks on their faces and I'm positive I saw one of them shake his head in disbelief LOL

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 4:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I thought it was only me who noticed she missed a couple of lines. At least Roseanne got all the words correct. She couldn't even sing it correctly. And the announcers said nothing, like they were trying to hide it. I wonder if it is on Youtube yet?
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 4:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• She is going through a rough patch in her life righ tnow. I feel sorry for her. She used to be so hot, but now like all the rest of the pop stars they are partying and just going around the block once times over and it shows in their perofrmances and looks too. Wow hwer extensions looked like crap.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• being in england it doesnt really appeal to me but this clipping of her singing was all over the news this morning
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Shes supposed to be a professional,right? she shouldve at least practiced the words. No excuse.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• she ws there for the big paycheck..
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Wow, honestly she is an amazing singer in fact she was so great I didnt even notice her mess up, however the black eyed peas vocals were pathetic. At least christina messed up singing someone elses song, black eyed peas screwed up their OWN songs haha
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• robinkane, it's all over Yahoo and CM too of all places, I'm sure its on You Tube!
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 4:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• From what I understand, ppl were on Twitter instantly talking about it.
    SweetLoveofMine