can some answer this please? (my little rant im sorry)

I'm not someone that usually complains but I am sick of it and need to rant.
My husband and I were blessed with a wonderful son four years ago that I thank God everyday and have been trying to have another baby for a few years with no success. A family member and her on again off again boyfriend had a baby two years ago and gave the baby up for adoption then in September she gave birth to baby girl that we where planning on adopting till they “changed their mind last minute” so papers where signed that we understood they wanted to keep the baby and we wouldn’t make them feel pushed to change her mind back then in December they went to a different adoption agency then we were working with and gave her up for adoption through them, they told us they wanted to give her the best live possible and knew adoption was the best plan but thought it would be too hard for them to see us with her during family things which was hard but we understood (the first time she said she didn’t want to be parent then the second because of drugs, alcohol, anger issues, being in and out of juvenile hall and jail since she was 12 and he was 15 and no employment). Then I just found out today she’s 6 weeks pregnant but feel that this time she’s “ready” for a baby. So I am just pissed how is it that someone that can get pregnant that didn’t want kids or shouldn’t have kids but people that want them so bad not be able to can anyone answer that for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I feel your pain ((hugs))
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 4:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• *hugs*
    denanay80

Answer by denanay80 at 4:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• So this girl has gotten pregnant 3 times in the last 2 years? Well she doesn't sound very mature or responsible. Like a teenager. Aside from her, don't worry about it because God takes care of us and everything will work out. :-) GL
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ya ppl that shouldnt have kids have them all the time!!! and ppl who want em cant. it took 2 years to get preggo with our DS and we are TTC #2. i know how you feel tho....
    Brooke505

Answer by Brooke505 at 4:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• (((HUGS!!!))) I'm so sorry! It really doesn't sound fair, and I'm sorry your so angry and hurting - it's totally understandable! Maybe try to look at it like this though - you have your son, you're a good mom, and one day, hopefully soon, you will have another baby to love. I know it might not seem like it, because you're having such a hard time having another baby, and because you have so much love to give a child, but the thing is, what she's doing - making a child - isn't the hard part (medical difficulties aside, of course!) - BEING A GOOD MOM is the hard part! She might have had 2 kids, and be pg for a 3rd time, but she's not a mom. YOU are a mom. Hopefully, with this baby, she'll be able to find it in her to be a mom herself, and if not, hopefully she will let you or some other real mom out there raise the child.

And I hope either through birth or adoption, you're able to have a second child soon! ((hugs))!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... I know exactly how you feel, and I too even have a hard time not stepping back, and judging them harshly for being given a gift they throw continually away!!! Worst part for me at least are the baby isles of stores, I cannot walk down them! I always end up with tears in my eyes, so I simply avoid them like the plague!!! But, I too know how it feels to see others throw away a gift...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011