At attention or not....What do you think??

My husband and I had a an argument in which he said that every time I feel ignored I say HELLO! I only said it once to his mom who was blowing me and my husband off since she can not see too well anyway while she was on the phone and another time with my mom who has caregiving issues with my dad and his disease . I was away and he went on and on as to how quiet it was without me while I was away and that he will go to his lodge so he can have peace and quiet. As usual the usual martyr meanwhile I was the one going through so much alone at my mom's while trying to take care of my dad and his dementia for a week. I think the time away is making our marriage worse and I feel miserable every time I go. My mom noticed and told me this would be the last timefor me to help her out. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to find a better balance between your responsibilities to your mother and your marriage. I have two handicapped parents, who i 3 children under the age of 16. And I have helped them a lot. But i try not to let that come between my relationship. You need to show him how important he is to you. all i can suggest is balance. GL
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• your mom can find somone else to care for your dad. you need to work on your marrage. gl
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 5:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:59 AM on Feb. 7, 2011