What is the best time to concieve second baby.

My son is 2.10years old and i had a C-Section. I want to know what is the possibility of having normal this time. and what is a wise gap that i keep for the second baby.

Asifa

Asked by Asifa at 5:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a c-sec the 1st time and a vbac the 2nd. My kids were 3 years and 4 months apart. The dr told me that after a c-sec in order to have a vaginal birth the next time you needed to have the births 2 years apart minimum.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• That is a personal decision. My kids are 19 months apart. My sister's kids are almost 3 years apart and my brother's kids are 4.5 years apart. I found it easy with the 19 month difference. As they got a bit older at times people thought they were twins.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We had 3 years between our two and it worked well for us. I wanted one out of diapers before having the second. My SIL had 18 months between hers. She said she did not want to get away from the diapers because once she did she was DONE!! So, it just depends on what you want.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2011