Did you enjoy last night's half-time show?

I thought it was a lot of fun....most people I know didn't like it, though...what is your stance?

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 6:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I didn't like it. Fergie should have just let Slash play without her singing.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i thought it sucked big time. there have been much better shows than that one. and my god that voice on fergie was just plain bad.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• BORING! ALL of those songs were old songs that the Black Eyed Peas have done over and over!!!! The dancers too were so been there, seen that, heard that. And Fergie OMG her pitch was all over the place!!!! She shouted most of the words and she has next to nothing for vocal range. it would have been better if Slash had just stayed on stage the whole time and played guitar!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I love Black Eyed Peas, but not live. lol And agree, it would have been much better if Slash played without Fergie singing.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I was going to ask this exact same question! I loved it!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I also loved the light people on the field; but Fergie should not have tried her hand at singing a guns and roses song. Like tiddliwinks said, she should have just let slash play.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No, it did not hold my attention. I might have been too concerned about what was happening in the game.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I only saw part of it. What I did see I liked. I was preparing dessert. My kids loved it and they thought the light up people were great. It did remind me of what they did at the Beijing Olympics at the opening ceremony.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Already knew all the songs they sang, the theme was cool, but they did'nt have who they said they were going to have......daughter was waiting for Maroon 5 and they did'nt show.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• The singing sucked, but everything else was cool.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2011