How can i sell my products on this site and people trust me?

I want to sell my coffee mugs on this site with menopause humor on them. How can consumers trust me that i will send the product?

Medinahh

Asked by Medinahh at 9:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• i guess it would just have to be trust. Sounds interesting though.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• "How can i sell my products on this site" that is going to be the hard part. Selling on CM is the problem. Everything gets dumped into the market place and no one ever dares go in there.
    The trust comes from taking PayPal so your customers know they are covered.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• If you have sold any, maybe a list of those who have bought from you. There are so many craft shows get involved in some of those if you haven't already. Good Luck
    momof3blessi67

Answer by momof3blessi67 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I would say open an online store or start a website. Then simply invite people from here to take a look at it. I have a group and other's do to where you could talk about what you offer... Although I'm not sure they would do well, it's worth a shot. Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I agree with Sabrina...but I would like to share with you something that could help you probably save money it is training but it goes over market researching, how to get traffic and more if you are interested send me a message!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• oh and it is also free lol!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2008