period bleeding wont stop...?

so i got my period early(its been irregular since my miscarriage 4months ago). i got it on the 2nd n it was spotting then the 3rd it was real heavy (changed pads almost every 2n a half hrs) then it slowed down that night back to spotting. the 4th it was a lil heavy that morning then stopped by that afternoon, only when i wiped. saturday i thought it was gone but i started spotting again but mostly when i wipe. nothing yesterday, woke up this morning(6am) with a spot in my panties but nothing when i wiped. Now, im spotting again and its a lil after 7. ive never had this happen. what should i do? oh i also had a positive pregnancy test on saturday but theres no way im pregnant( i havent had sex).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Health

• Call your OB/GYN and talk to a nurse. You may need to go in for an appointment.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my friend was nervouse about taking a test so i took one with her. ive also had some bad lower back pain/cramping.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011