ugh, the Steelers lost :(

but im not a sore loser, so CONGRATS to the Packers & fans!

way to go

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• There is always next year.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 12:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• thanks! you have to admit we did pretty darn good for having 3 guys out and mr butterfingers. i dont know what was going on but he just could not seem to catch that ball.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yes it was funny in our house i was rooting for steelers lol hubby was rooting for the packers and my oldest was with me on the steelers and my youngest said packers i said well if your a cheesehead you gotta sit with the cheesehead side lol which DH was sitting to my left she decided oh well i wanna sit by mommy so steelers LMAO i started laughing so hard and told her i was teasing. then she says i know they both win , umm hon , that won't work lol
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Thank you
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• t u
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We were happy about the Pack win; DH is a Browns fan and he just couldn't root for the Steelers. My DS3 was very excited, he wanted the "green men" to win. The Steelers played a great 2nd half, it was a good game.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2011