good morning. my 17month old daughter has a tummy ache and shes teething and ect. is there anything i can give her. she's been up all night just screaming and crying. and she is still up .

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 7:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• tylenol or motrin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Bless her heart....I'd try some motrin and perhaps a tummy massage....when you can, target carries a product called gripe water that is wonderfully soothing on the tummy...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• tylenol or motrin i think that's about it
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ok thanks ladys shes never been like this bad before. with the tummy ache, plus the teething and then she keeps poking at her ears too.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 7:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• tylenol, tummy rub and if you got some teething gel to help ease the pain a bit.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• If she is poking at her ears it may be an ear infection which is very painful. Call her doctor to get an appointment and he/she may prescribe an anitbiotic.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Call your doctor and ask what they think - it might be good to check if she has an ear infection. For painkillers, if she has a tummy ache, I'd suggest tylenol (it's easier on their tummy than ibuprofen). Would it help to rock her or sing her to sleep? My son is normally really good about sleeping on his own, but he's got both his molars and canines coming in so he's just way too wound up to sleep - I have to rock him to get him calm and sleepy and then I can put him down. Good luck to the little one!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 3:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011