does anyone else have problems with their Blackberry phone?

we have had them for almost a year, and im seriously considering switching to something cheaper when were eligible for our upgrade!

the problems i have lately: the cursor not working properly. it will go up and down on the homescreen but in the applications screen it will only go side to side. when i use an application, same thing. ive shut it off twice and removed the battery both times, giving it a chance to restart and no change.

it also sometimes doesnt send me my emails/facebook notifications unless i restart it.

i have horrible reception with it, and other people with Verizon with different phones have crystal clear reception in my apartment. both mine & my husbands Blackberrys have awful reception here, we have to go outside for phone calls cause we always lose the call inside.

it freezes up on me frequently.

anyone else have problems like this? we pay so much money for these "smartphones" and yet theyre pieces of crap.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Technology

• I had all sorts of problems with mine which ended in it not ringing or buzzing or anything at all when I had an incoming call or text, but I could still make outgoing calls. I got sick of it and went to iPhone. My biggest problem with iPhone is getting actual tech help when I need it, and thinking the service fees are ridonculous...other than that I LOVE the iPhone...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2011