I am looking for a lightweight double stroller for babies that will be 11months apart (newborn and 11month old).

I need the double stroller to be lightweight and not to be so bulky to fit in the car....(I'm weak and my car is not big!). I love the single snap-n-go that I currently have but know that when my new baby comes my 11 month old will not want to sit in the carseat while strolling. Does anyone have a sit-n-stroll...is seat for an 11 month old? Any suggestions? Thanks!

henben

Asked by henben at 8:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i love the one i have. its a side-by-side stroller, and it reclines on both sides so the newborn can lay down and so can the older one, but the older one can also sit up too. its very lightweight, easy to assemble and collapse. its definitely not high-tech or anything, but it works for us. my younger two are 13 months apart and i purchased it before my youngest was 6 months old. the only drawback is it does not have a basket underneath, like for your diaper bag or anything. here is a similar picture, except mine is green:

http://www.bing.com/shopping/wrangler-twin-sport-stroller-double-reclining/p/29A65CD6663AB43D5ECA?q=jeep+side+by+side+stroller&FORM=ENCA2

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have a Joovy Caboose that I really like, but I think 11 months is a bit little yet. When mine were both really small I had a Combi side-by-side that I really liked.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2011