how much is too much?

When does someone's bad qualities outweigh their good qualities? How much is too much to accept?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• The bad qualities are ll that you see. If you can no longer look at them and see the good qualities then that is enough.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• when all you see is the bad ones and complain and complain, it is enough.

when you dont see them trying to make them better and they keep doing the bad qualities over and over, not even trying to make things right is also too much. example - lets say a person has kids and cant commit so thier life is all about trying to find a man, its starts out as cheating behind the BF's back and then starts to do one nighters and then goes as far as traveling an hour to go see a stranger and then pays no attention to her own kids cause she's too busy texting and men are her life. She doesnt try to make things better, the bad qualities are over ruled and everyone's disgusted and its too much to take in so people consider turning her in.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree with coala. I think everyone has some bad tendencies. These are things that have not been brought to attention, or things that can not be controlled. I think some bad is okay, even good, but if you no longer see the good in someone, then it might be time to call an intervention or end the relationship.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• when all you start to see is negitive and they are complaining all the time...I recently had to end a friendship like this and guess what?!?! Its been a month and I still dont think se has noticed!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I always go by the 3 A's

Abuse
    Addiction
    Adultery

If someone has those bad qualities odds are you wont be able to overcome it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Every situation would have a different answer. It would depend on where you are in the relationship. For instance, if you were just beginning to get to know a guy, and you saw he had more bad character traits than good ones, it would be wise to get out immediately. If you saw them then but believed he would change for you or that you had the power to change him, and you chose to marry him anyway, I think your vows are for life and you you are obligated to do the best you can with what you chose.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• whether or not you can stand it. We all have our limits
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• The more you give the more they want. After awhile they expect more as a result NEVER HAPPY!!!!!!
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011