you like the half time show last night?

did your team win????

gardenchic

Asked by gardenchic at 9:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I did not watch the half time show. Good game.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• the team I was rooting for did win, but the half time show was awefull, and I generally like BEP
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i think they shoulda gotten that massive group that performed at the olympics in japan. their moves were impeccable. and the sound was messed up but it wasnt TERRIBLE
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 9:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• *gag* and I don't have a team.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think they've should of done one more sound check before the performance, they kept going in and out which didn't really look good for such a big group on a big event. And USHER I am not sure why he was there, I kept waiting for JB to pop out anytime, LOL! I really like the dancers though! Overall it was ok
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I really think that whoever was responsible for finding the half-time act just wandered into Wolfgang Puck's one day and just pointed at everyone slightly famous and said "Hey, you guys wanna play the Super Bowl?" It was just so random.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Worst half-time show I've seen in a long time
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I dont think you can please everyone. Half time was okay. I liked last year's The Who concert. The team I was supporting yesterday did win. go pack!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• the byp killed the half time show..big thumbs down there...since the vikings were not in the super bowl i went for the next team...green bay & they kicked butt!!! lol!!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• NO! They sucked. I really dont like football due to not being to understand it. my hubby wanted the steelers to win. i watch the super bowl for the commercials but they sucked this year also! i was bored to death!
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 4:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011