What would you do? (furniture decision)

my dh and I purchased leather furniture come to find out they were not 100% leather maybe only 17% well my dh talked to the furniture company and were able to return this furniture for the 100% but now that we have them he is happy with them but me and the kids like the fake leather better...lol but since he is the bread winner and he really really seems to like them should we just bite our tongues and go with it. We already let my dh know which ones we liked better and he's like well I have already talked to them back and forth so if you want to talk to them you call them... I am like well it's no big deal I'd rather just keep them bc if we do get them back he will probably not be happy and I don't want to even bother with it. :/
Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would leave it where it is if you can be happy either way.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Honestly 100% leather will last longer than the one that had mostly vinyl.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my daughter had the vinyl and they tear and crack easily. go with the leather
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 5:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would go with the 100% leather. It will look better in the long term.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011