Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get pregnant fast??

tkjmuntz

Asked by tkjmuntz at 9:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• sex
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• just keep practicing until it catches GL to you!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes sex is good...lol but raise your bottom in the air (put a few pillows under it) it helps so no um, spillage comes out after ejaculation.
    This really did help me!
    Good Luck! <3
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ** After you two are finished...than place the pillows! **
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• sex. lots and lots of sex. preferably unprotected.

slight humor.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 9:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• CHART!

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart.

There is NO FASTER way to get pregnant then to KNOW EXACTLY when you are fertile.

With charting to can know if you have a fertility problem in 4 months rather than a year when you just having unprotected sex.

Myself and SEVERAL people I know have gotten pregnant on the first cycle that they charted. I've gotten pregnant 3 times the first month I charted.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I used teh little ovulation kits that tell you teh best time to concieve. Alot of peopel wait until the day they are ovulating, but sperm can live inside you body for 3 days. So if you have sex a few days before you are ovulating it gives the guys a little head start to catch up to the egg when you do ovulate. We were pregnant within 2 months doing the ovulation kits and this method. They also say having sex every pther day the rest of the moth helps to keep the sperm count higher too!
    Mom2Brock

Answer by Mom2Brock at 10:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My husband & I would have sex everyday for the whole month right after my period ended till the time my next period was due, we also used a lubricant called Preseed & I would put a pillow under me and layed there after sex for about 15-20 minutes. Guess it worked because I'm now 5 weeks pregnant!!! Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I googled ovluation calenders to find out my most fertile days and then I had sex the whole length of my fertile period. I found out i was pregnant 2 weeks after I did this. You just have to find you fertile time and do it like rabbits. Sperm can live up to 72 hours in the body so even if you dont do it the day you ovulate as long as the seeds are planted around the right time conception should happen.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Be aware of your fertile days, watch for the egg white or very watery consistency cervical mucus which is usually a very clear sign that you are very fertile! If you don't notice this, or if you have trouble with much lubrication, Pre Seed is a safe substitute for this. OPK's can be helpful in determining when you are approaching ovulation but taking your temperature daily at the same time each day (set your alarm clock) or after at least 3 hours of sleep, will actually show you when you ovulated as your temp does a 'dip' (ovulation) before it rises again.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2011