what would you do if you found your husband masturbating to... adult content

Animals having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I would vomit.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'd freak...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Animals and humans having sex or animals with other animals?  That would make the difference to me.  Naturally I would think that if someone saw animals having sex, they might think about their own sex lives, having sex themselves, etc.  If it was just animals having sex and my hub got the urge to take care of business, no I wouldn't be upset.  Animals and humans having sex, I'd get a divorce.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would freak out on him...they crazy freak out, he would have alot of explaining to do!

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Animals with other animals @ mrshouston...

And I didn't mean to make the question anon - mommy16love
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• To be honest I'd actually ask him what about it turns him on?
    Perhaps its the fact that it's wild, unplanned and animalistic??
    Nature at it's purest.
    If he's not involving you in it and it's something that you can live with...and there are no other strange behaviours (your marriage is otherwise good and healthy) I would let this quirk pass.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wouldn't be upset but I would however mess with him LOTS about it.  Like when we are going to have sex I would go "moooooo", lol.  "Bahaaaaaa".  I'd make animals noises and tease the crap out of him, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i would never look at him the same..i would think he is some kinda closet freak..and i would demand we get rid of the animals
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• it wouldnt bother me if i cought him looking..just looking watching animals fuck..but whacking to it.. how sick. i would totally have in the back of my mind he was molesting our pets
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• did this happen?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011