I am so confused

I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning dont think i peed on it enough and there was a faint positive line where it was darker at the bottom and ended uo fading half way up so it was like half a line. Then i took a two test this morning and both where negative. I am 2 days late feel nauseated all the time have had a non stop headache and my boobs are killing me. I am so confused and would like some of your opinions. Thank you

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 9:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I am wondering if you are getting a "false/Positive" reading.
    You're best bet is to go to the Dr. and get a test.
    With all the symptoms you are describing it sounds to me like you are pregnant.
    Good Luck Sweetie
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think you should calm down and try to relax bc the more you worry you might not get what you want just take it in strides. believe me it will happen just keep trying but don't jump and run to see if you are PG just take it slow. Have Fun though! U will b pg in no time GL 2 u.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would wait and see i completely understand how hard it is to do that, because i am TTC also and everytime when it gets close to my period i'm nervous, and can't wait to see if i don't start. But i would stay as calm as you can, put your mind on something else and just try and wait. Good Luck, I hope you get the answer you want.
    tkjmuntz

Answer by tkjmuntz at 9:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I forgot to mention this morning i took a digital test said not pregnant but when i took it apart there where two lines there on the strip. So now Im really confused
    zimmtobe

Comment by zimmtobe (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would go to the doctor to get a blood test done.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:06 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Wait a few days and take another test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Try buying the pregnancy test Clear Blue, because I used First Response & EPT & they gave me VERY faint lines (I was 3 days late), I even used a dollar store one & it should negative, I took Clear Blue & I got a BFP, went to my doctor & it was confirmed I'm 5 weeks pregnant!, remember some HPT are more sensitive then others, but there is nothing like a blood test from your doctor. Good Luck!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• When I was testing I was always afraid I didnt get enough on the stick or hold it there long enough so I would pee in a cup and then dip it in to makesure I got the right amount to test. This always gave me very clear answers. I used Clear Blue Digital and got a clear answer in 3 min. or less. I would wait a few more days to test, calm down and if you still dont have a clear answer then call the dr and schedule a blood test to get a clear answer.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ~*RELAX*~... take a nice bubble bath, relaxing music, and low lighting (whether a plug in light or candles, doesn't matter).... stress can cause you to be late, feel sick, and so forth... more so if you are trying to get pregnant, and it will not get better until you force yourself to relax and calm down! Whether you are waiting on a period or hoping it never comes... *Smiles*
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It seems that your levels are not high enough for it to be read on a pregnancy test. You should go get a blood test.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 1:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011