Zumba, Jillian Michaels, WeightWatchers... Your experiences???

Today marks Day1 of me doing all of these programs in a desperate attempt to lose weight and get my body back- I also breastfeed and walk/run 2 miles each day so far & take care of two kids- 2years & 4 months! I'm almost 22 years old but I feel 40! I have about 80 pounds that I put on over 6 years (since my Husband and I began dating , got married and had 2 children) I'm 5'6'' and weigh 210lbs! I'm pretty confident that I'll someday get my body back... I know it'll take time. I have a really hard time losing weight... I have a "large" frame as far as hips & chest and a very small waist, so I don't carry weight very well, it all goes to my lower stomach area & looks horrible. Anyhow, I just wanted to know if anyone has experience with these programs! Did they help you? What did/didn't you like about them?

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 10:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• jillian michaels. i tried her last chance dvd. did not like it at all. it was not wel put together. she all together is a mediocre trainer compared to bob harper. you want real results get bob harpers biggest loser dvds. see my avatar. thats 6 months pp and i used a bob harpers fitness bootcamp every other day
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:10 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am very similar to you in size. I am doing Zumba and charting my calories on MyfitnessPal (a free website). I didn't like Jillian M workout at all - boring and hard. Zumba is a great workout and fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Curves is introducing Zumba into their workout circuit starting this month,so,give it a try and see what you think. With portion control and exercise you can lose gradually. Jillian Michaels is too die hard for the average person. Weight Watchers works as well if you stick to the points. Good luck!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011