thanksgiving traditions...

every year my family would go around the table and say what we were thankful for before we ate. But my family now is me, my fiance and our son, but I was just wondering if any of you had any other traditions you do t thanksgiving?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• family in the vanMy husband and I actually started a NEW tradition in our family.....The 3 of us spend it at KNOTTSBERRY FARM, its usually free for military that day and we get cheaper hotel room rates as well as NO CLEAN UP after dinner....BEST TRADITION WE EVER HAD............

LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 9:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• We usually go over to my bf's cousin's house and she makes the dinner and I bring the dessert. We've done it that way for 5 years. This year we are doing it at my house and I would like to start a new tradition. Do you have any ideas?
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't go over my Aunt's house anymore thank god because it caused a lot of fights becuse my husband wanted us to go over my moms house and had to go to my aunts and then his moms house I could not stand it.Now we have thansgivng with our three kids,my mom and my uncle and we have lunch and then dinner at my Mother in laws house it works out great.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2008