What kind of bottles do u use and y?

we have been using dr. brown for the last year and i need some cheap new bottles to last us until i can get her to take breast milk out of a sippy cup, she just looks at me like im crazy lol! and she needs the bottle to go to sleep and to go back to sleep when she wakes up at night!
Thanks ladies!

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well I used just standard plastic bottles. I didn't lbuy into the hype of the "best" bottles. A bottle is a bottle
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i didnt want to buy into the hype either but she had alot of gas problems and reflux so these bottles were amazing at the time!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I've always used the glass bottles. That way I don't have to worry about BPA at all. They do break when they throw them, but it hasn't happened very often.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Bottles don't make any difference for reflux, reflux is caused by an immature esophageal sphincter, has nothing to do with food or how it's delivered. my kids both had gas, and there wasn't a bottle made that made any difference lol.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I've used Avent, but just because that's what I was given. I only used them for supplemental bottles anyway for my 4th and for the first 6 months of my 5th. I liked them better than the Dr. Browns (which I was also given).

Answer by missanc at 10:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• With my 1st I used regular bottles, but did not care for them. With #2 and #3 I used the playtex drop-ins with the liners and we really liked them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• plaxtex ventaire. i like the way they are shaped so you can relax you're arm while feeding
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I bought the plaxtex ventaire and my son hates them. I went a vacation and bought some cheap gerber ones from wal-mart so i wouldnt lose the other ones and he like those better .
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 11:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I bought all glass with my 2nd child.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I used the Dr. Browns as well for mine until they started burping on their own. Then we just stated using regular plastic bottles. Like the $2.74 for three pack at Wal-Mart...
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 1:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011