Herbalife..... what do you think about it?

I am thinking of ordering the shakes and they have all kids of other stuff to...

have you done it? did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• No but i have a friend that did & it worked great for her.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Personally I stick to the basics....you don't need to use shakes, supplements, pills, or any other equipment. Just healthy food and exercise...to me it's just a waste of money. I'd rather put that money into an envelope to buy the skinny clothes when I lose the weight on my own.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Herbalife is a bunch of BS. I worked with them for a while and they really do suck and if you look them up you will find a lot of negative stuff about them. nd the shakes taste like crap (to me anyway) When you work for them you are forced to use their products and they never really worked for me at all. Maybe it just doesn't work for my body type or whatever but I highly recommend NOT getting anything from them.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 11:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am not getting it! thanks ladies I am going to do it myself!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011