Need help bad...I had roseacea ten years ago. I now am having tiny breakouts again and I have sensitive skin.

Besides tanning is there a cover up stick for bleimishes that won't dry out? Almay is ver drying, any hints?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I agree about going to derm its your best bet other wise you may make it worse
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You may want to visit the dermatologist, you could try tinted moisturizer,, it will cover some and help blend it in. If you have super dry skin, try Bioelements ,, google it for a salon that sells it, they will custom blend a moisturizer for your specific skin type, trust me well worth the money!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Try searching for Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher on the web or on Facebook. She is a top model and mom who has researched women all over the world and written a book to promote natural beauty treatments. She can also give you health tips!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 1:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011