What do you think? Still happening.. More info below adult content

Ok so I am on the pill and last month I missed a couple pills due to being sick. I had a light period on January 25-31. It was a lot lighter than normal. This morning I woke up to some orangish pink bleeding (more orange than pink) put a liner on and about an hour and a half later when I went to the bathroom the liner was clean but when I wiped there was more the same color.

Is this just because of the pill or could I be preggo?? I am not due for my period until Feb 22. Update: The same thing has been happening everyday this week. Nothing is ever in my underwear but when I wake up in the morning and even yesterday when I took a nap, it appeared when I wiped after urinating. The color is more pink than orange now but still a tint of orange.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• either, take a test to be sure
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Probably just the pill
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• the orange color is what is worrying me.
    mommymary6507

Answer by mommymary6507 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It's like an orangish pink color It's hard to explaine... but I haven't had it since about 930 this morning so I'm gonna say it's either the pill or spotting and I'm preggo. I'm trying not to worry about it or think about it cause I don't want to take a test till I'm late this month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'd ask your doctor, it may be the pill though. It causes spotting sometimes.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• take a test then go from there
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011