Mommas' have you seen the Baby Jacob Missing....../

A baby taken by father in Indiana when Mom filed for divorce has been missing since before christmas, Indiana isnt doing anything except giving the mom /family the run around, father has issues with controlling and other things, he did exactly what he threatened to do, Only one news channel reported abduction and only once, father was last seen in Ga. without baby, before that he was livig in homeless shelters,....... has some family in Georgia -most likely helping him hide baby, Please, go to Facebook and search- Bring Jacob Home,

EDIT---------- Jacob was found in Tn. and authorities handed him back to his Momma.--praise the lord.

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 11:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No i have not heard of it. That is so sad.

As for ambr2006 as for your comment, that is really strange & scary. How in the world does that happen? Sometimes people think that because there are allot of people around that someone is watching their child which is just not the case.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No I have not seen it. I do not have FB. Do you know the family?
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No I'm really focused on the 18 month old in Texas who vanished with over 10 family members in the house. Where is this baby? How did a baby this age vanish with so many people in the home?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• how can you take your OWN CHILD????? IT is his child too and he didn't threaten her, he told her he was going to take his child. Just cause he isn't the mother doesn't mean he isn't any less of a parent. And Indiana cant do any thing since she didn't file for sole custody before she filed the divorce or she didn't get a protective order either. She should have thought of protecting her child before filing and then the cops could actually do something to help her.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• NO, I don't know the family, starting to feel like I do with following this story and I know what it feels to have someone abduct my child -though it was less than 24 hrs, it was pure hell , seemed forever,..........and years later, I can stil remember the lack of help from police in south and the horror. The way the person committed crimes before hand , was pulled over drinking/driving-cop said all beer cans were empty-no open container with alcohol,... and without any rights legally to child yet officer let him go..I got my son back next day..its always about who you know ...not what is legal neccessarily.
    You dont have to have facebook to look it up..... just go to facebook and search, bring jacob home.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Baby Jacob was found in Tn. and handed back by authorities to his Momma,................Praise GOD.

To mrssudden------------------------when anyone takes a child from a parent because other parent is filing divorce and says 'you will never see him again"... that is a sick parent, using a child to hurt other parent,............. and according to Indiana laws since at time of child's birth, parents werent married ( till later) child was still under mom's sole custody, the father spent at least one night in shelter without the baby, so he left baby with someone that was total strangers to baby,................... He took baby from th eother parent for 52 days, Momma missed 52 days not knowing if her son was okay or not, not getting to sleep in his own bed, being held by his own mother,..............................A loving parent does Not take away the child's rights to be loved, held, raised by both parents.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011